Thursday, August 20, 2015

Welcome to My Life

so...today has been crazy to say the least.  Actually the past 2 days have been.  It all started yesterday when I decided to go on a grocery errand.  That then turned into my car breaking down on the highway, and I had to get it towed to a repair shop.  Today, I found out that basically a part just broke way before it should have and as a result I will need to pay 2k to fix all the damage.  Talk about bad luck.  So just as my job was picking up and I was looking forward to having extra money, now all my extra money will be going to this car repair.  So, the following song has definitely been how I feel today.  Actually, any song by Simple Plan today has been what I've been in the mood for.  I've just been really down today trying to get over the shock of this.  Especially because I'm so attached to this car but I'm now faced with whether I should trade it in before it just starts having repairs left and right since this past year it definitely has put a dent in my wallet.  Oh life.  But enough on that, I'll just leave this song here for ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment