Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Dial Tones


So I love this band way way too much to not dedicate an entire post to them.  Recently I have fallen completely in love with the band "As It Is."  I absolutely love their lead singer.  He has the most amazing stage presence and really gets the audience going.  I actually stumbled upon them as they were one of the openers for Mayday Parade and I was going to Mayday's concert.  They were the first band on stage opening for Mayday and I have loved them ever since.  Patty Walters (lead vocalist) voice is very singular and you can tell he's having a blast performing on stage.  He swings his mic around and is just jumping all over the stage, getting the audience just as excited.  It was just unbelievable and I couldn't believe I was just now finding out about this band.  Below I of course have posted one of their songs to give you a sample of their music.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  They really are a great band and I hope to see them more in the future.  Unfortunately they are based in Europe so they aren't in my area as much as I would like.


No comments:

Post a Comment