Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Nirvana

Nirvana means a state of perfect ideal or happiness.  Everyone on this planet seeks this and tries to find it in different places be that in a relationship, career, or hobbies.  The hard truth is though that it doesn't exist on this earth.  Glimpses of it can be found and felt but it is all temporary.  It doesn't last.  People are stubborn though and still attempt to attain it.  We all know, deep down, that it can't be found in this realm but everyone literally dies trying. 

I guess I'm in a darker place today, what with this topic and all.  I just needed somewhere to put my thoughts so there they are.  I'm actually typically a very happy seeming person, but lately my whole world has been turned upside down and in it I don't even recognize myself and that just has me down and questioning everything.

All that said, here is my song choice for today.  It certainly isn't my norm but Emilie Autumn has a gorgeous voice and her offbeat style really draws me in.  And currently this song's message is exactly what I need.




No comments:

Post a Comment